MS Office 2013 is a productivity applications suite comprises Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook and several other things. Various necessary changes are done in Office 2013 like gesture and touch support. It is ideal for mobile devices as well. It was officially released and October 2012 in both 32-bit and 64-bit version and has ARM processor. The updated version of office is available on our official website office.com/setup.
Installation Steps of Microsoft Office 2013:
To install or reinstall the Microsoft Office 2013, the user first needs to uninstall the product. Follow the steps of uninstallation:
- From the start menu, click on Control Panel
- Go to Add/Remove programs
- Click on Uninstall program
- Search the application you want to remove
- Double click on the name of the application
- Then click on the remove button
Pending Windows Downloading Updates
The Operating System you are working on has to be updated with latest “Windows Updates” to install the software. Once the updates are completed install new software.
To download pending Windows updates:
- Click the Start button
- Click All Programs
- Click the Windows Update link
- Download any pending updates
Search the download file in your computer, if the user did not change the path then the file by default will download in C:\Users\Your Username\Downloads.
- Open the folder to download Windows Office Professional Plus 2013 you want to download (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Click on the setup.exe and press enter
- Click on I Accept on the license agreement and then continue
- Click install now
- Wait until the software is installed
- Once the installation is finished, click close
Office 2013 Activation Instruction
Click on the start menu, the click All programs>> Microsoft Office 2013, the click on any installed program to open the folder
- The activate Office Window will open. Enter product key
- Click continue
- Select Use recommended settings option, then click Accept
- Click Next
- Click Next
- Select the background theme, then Click next
Create the Microsoft Account, if you already have one then sign in and if you don’t have you can create a new account. This account creation is not mandatory, but it is advised to create it.
Click All done
If you want to Setup your Norton Retail Card then please follow the below web address as per of your product version
- Office.com/setup – http://Office.com/setup
- Office.com/myaccount – http://www.Office.com/myaccount
- MS Office 365 Setup – office.com/setup365
- MS Office 2016 Setup – http://office.com/setup2016
- MS Office 2013 Setup – http://office.com/setup2013
- MS Office 2011 Setup – http://office.com/setup2011
- MS Office 2010 Setup – http://office.com/setup2010
- MS Office 2007 Setup – http://office.com/setup2007
- MS Office Install – http://office.com/install
- Office.com/verify – http://www.Office.com/verify
- Office.com/productkeycard – http://www.office.com/productkeycard
If the user is still facing issues in installing and downloading the product, then call us directly at Office toll free number 1-888-827-9060. Our technicians are available 24*7 and assure to offer reliable solutions. We handle various issues like installation, uninstallation, diagnose, troubleshooting and much more.
Need help with www.norton.com/setup, Mcafee.com/Activate, McAfee.com/retailcard or MS Office.com/Setup ? We also provide help and support for Activation and Installation of all type of PC software. Kindly contact us more about those product help and support online.