Microsoft Office is a suite of applications, servers and services that is being used by almost all the computer users across the world. Its applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and more allows the users do a number of tasks without using any third-party application. You can purchase any Office version online as well as offline. To buy it online, you need to visit Microsoft website. However, in case of offline, you can buy it from a retail store. Once purchased, it needs to be downloaded, installed and activated on a device.
For activation, you need a product key. Now the question here is where to find this key? In Offline purchase, the key can be redeemed from the back of the CD; and in case of online purchase, you can redeem it from your registered email ID. If you don’t activate your Office subscription, you will not be able to access all its features. So, once you download and install your Office product, make sure you redeem and enter the correct Office product key.
To make it easy for its customers, Microsoft has started to provide Office as a part of its Windows operating system. In this case, one needs to find the right Office product key to activate it and then access all the features of its applications. Finding this key is not a tough job; all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Office and you will see a get started screen with three options, i.e. buy, try and activate
- The option try is for those who want to try Office product’s free one-month trial
- In this case, you won’t require any product key and the trial will get activated
- However, it will keep on sending the notifications for its purchase and then activation in order to access all Office services, applications and servers
- If you want to have access over all Office applications, then go for Buy and purchase the installed Office subscription on your Windows device
- Upon clicking on Buy, you will be prompted a screen where you can click Buy Office and proceed further
- When you pay for the Office subscription on your Windows 10 PC, a digital product key will be sent to your registered email ID and you can activate it by entering the key in the required field
- Now, you will see a screen with Activate option
- Click on it
- It’s good to go!
At any point of time, if you face any issue, contact Office.com/Setup team immediately and get the error fixed by a certified technician.
Lena Smith is a passionate writer with five years of experience. She loves to write about the most latest technological changes, Office updates and errors associated with them. She has also written hundreds of blogs on web browsers, antiviruses, mobile phones, gadgets and other related stuff.