As we all have been using Microsoft Office for many years and very much familiar to each of tools like keyboard shortcuts. It’s more comfortable to stick with old habits but once you’ve adapted this changed interface of Microsoft Office Setup 365, you’ll feel it is more productive with its new features.
Basic requirement of PC before setting up Office 365:
- For PC, processor should have at least 1GHz speed.
- On PCs 2GB RAM is required for basic run.
- Hard disk drive space should be of 3GB for running Office 365.
- PC display should be of 1280 x 800 resolution.
- Browser should be used either latest version or if you don’t access to latest then preceding version also be fine.
- Any of .NET 3.5, .NET 4, or 4.5 CLR is needed, due to which some features may restrict.
Follow steps to install Office:
- Open www.office.com/setup sign in and sign in with the Microsoft Office account, or any of the work or school account.
- Choose Install Office icon.
- According to your browser, in the bottom of your screen you have any of these option Run, Setup, click Save or Save File.
Once you done with installation, by default 32-bit version of Office is installed. For 64-bit version, choose Custom install options or change language or other options see the section below.